What's Up?

I came back to my beloved first blog after what felt like a few months. It sure doesn't feel like more than two years since the ice-cream cake! A lot has happened since then though.

I am a proud father of a cute little boy now. But, I am stuck in another country because of the ongoing pandemic and miss my family and friends very much. 

I was just going through my old posts and they brought back a lot of memories. Also, I couldn't believe that I had 85 posts. Wow! Many of the posts are more or less status updates😆 I didn't remember many of the things I had posted here and am starting to feel old now.

What else... I am trying my hand at video game making. Started another blog with my wife, it's called Elevated Nine. Have been living alone for the first time in my life and it has been more than a year.... tried my hand at cooking too! 

I guess these are the most significant updates since my last post. I am mostly writing this to myself; this blog has become my diary. I do not have the heart to close the blog even though I am not able to write regularly. 

There is no purpose or message to this post. It is just a random rant at 12.55 am. So it will be quite incoherent. That's all for now...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Again

Married man!

12 years of blogging!